Monthly Responsibilities & Expectations Of NTN Ambassadors (Members)
- Be a NTN Manager on at least one Team or Group on NTN - the more the better.
- Assist with NTN Levels Of Play (skill assessment) on either a monthly or semi-annual basis.
- Invite a MINIMUM of 5+ new potential local area members to NTN monthly.
- Strive for a invite/sign-up conversion new member ratio of over 50% monthly.
- Assist with local NTN tournaments and functions.
- Introduce NTN (new & existing) members to other NTN Members on an ongoing basis.
- Be active on NTN Discussions and Comments on NTN (encourage other members as well).
- Be active in responding to Wanna Play? postings and playing with other NTN Members.
- Submit photos of NTNers playing tennis - email to Customer Support at NTN.
- Update the status on local courts on NTN - changes, events, keep comments going, etc.
- Utilize NTN Gear & Wear as much as possible - promote this to other NTN Members.
- Recruit and refer potential Sponsors & Resources to NTN - stringers, Physical Therapists, etc.
NTN Ambassadors who exceed expectations will receive bonuses, gift cards, trips and gift certificates for a job well done!